2011/06/14

I won my 1st Award


I received this award from Kayleigh. Thanks so much!

The rules:
-share 10 fact about yourself;
-tag 10 bloggers and let them know about it;

Ten fact about myself:
  1. I don't smoke and drink alcohol very rarely, my only addiction is chocolate. I can't live without it!
  2. I'm 23 years old this year but most of the people think I'm 17/18 at most. When I went to Madrid last month the guards wanted to see my documents because they tought I was underage.
  3. I collect turtles. In 2003 they had to put my back in plaster because of my scoliosis and my mom started to call me "little turtle" and after that I started to collect everything with the shape of a turtle.
  4. I wear glasses. I wear them since the age 2 and they are part of me now. I hate when people tell me to get contact lens.
  5. I'm afraid of water. If there's a lake or sea I don't get more than knee-deep in water. I'm okay with pools even if I don't like them.
  6. If you read my blog you already know I'm in love with Asia. Most of the time I spend on my PC is about Asia. I watch Asian movies, TV series and TV shows. 90% of the music I listen to is Asian. Yes, it's an obsession. I even tried study Japanese but gave up after three months.
  7. I get excited about something really easily but I get bored with it soon. I can stay awake the whole night thinking about something and the next morning being totally bored with it.
  8. I'm really shy. I'm not good at interacting with other people and I hate crowded places. My friends need to literally drag me along everytime they go clubbing.
  9. When I eat something I always leave the best part at the end. Sometimes people think I don't like it and stole it from my plate. That's not nice!
  10. My family, friends and sometimes even strangers tell me that I'm strange. I don't dislike it, I think strange is better than boring!
These are ten fact about me, it wasn't easy put them together. Forgive some mistakes but English is not my primary language.

I don't have ten blog that I follow regulary at the moment so these are the blogger I tag:


A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

2 commenti:

  1. Aww thank you so much! You're amazing! <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. *O* ma grazieeeeeeee! ^.^ sono molto felice! anche io ti seguo molto, adoro le tue ispirazioni per le manicure! grazie ancora

    RispondiElimina