2014/08/10

MAYBELLINE Bleached Neons Coral Heat and Chic Chartreuse


I finally found the new MAYBELLINE collection 'Bleached Neons'.
I bought Coral Heat and Chic Chartreuse.

242 CORAL HEAT



 Coral Heat is a bright pastel neon, I don't knw how else to describe it!
I really like this colour for summer and I already wore it as a pedi.
I applied two coats in the pictures.

244 CHIC CHARTREUSE



Chic Chartreuse is my favourite of the two. 
The formula isn't the best, it's a bit streaky but nothing orrible. After two coats there were some bald spots so I applied a third coat to even out the polish and the resul was good.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento