2013/12/01

Christmas Nails | Gingerbread Man


 Yay! Christmas nails!!!
I wanted to do gingerbread man nails for a long time and yesterday my mom bought me a metal box with biscuits on it and I absolutely had to do a nail art inspired by it.
 
 
 
I used an ivory polish as a base and then freehanded the biscuits and the holly with acrylic paint.
I then added a few iridiscent sequins.
 


 

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

6 commenti:

  1. these are awesome! the first photo is my favourite :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Beautiful manicure! And the pictures look so cozy :3
    Wish you a wonderful December!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hello! Your nail art is gorgeous, colorful, I love it!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Nice blog if you want to purchase nail products just visit
    nail supplies

    RispondiElimina