2013/11/17

KIKO - Illusion Green


The polish I'm showing you today it's from the new KIKO collection Digital Emotion. This collection has six nail polishes but Illusion Green is my favourite.



Illusion Green has a green sheer base full of light and dark green holographic glitter and silver bar glitter.
The glitter is so dense you can wear this polish without a base colour.
In the pictures I'm wearing two coats.
 

Illusion Green dries to a gritty surface but a top coat can smooth it easily.

I'm totally in love with this polish!
You can see how sparkly it is in the short video below. 



 

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

2 commenti:

  1. I saw the video that you posted on Instagram and I love it. I still haven't been able to find a reasonably priced Holo polish. All the ones I've seen have been $15+. -_-

    RispondiElimina
  2. This polish is just unbelievably amazing! love this collection!

    RispondiElimina