2013/10/09

Sparkly Teal Gradient

 
Lame title but awesome glitter!
After my Shaka haul I couldn't resist and had to try one of my new jewels.


I decided to try Waterlily first. I just love everything about this polish: the colour, the glitter, the name!
Waterlily has teal, blue and gold fine glitters in a sheer teal base.



Since the base of Waterlily is sheer I decided to layer it.



For the base I used KIKO 342, a blue creme with a hint of teal (impossible colour to catch in pictures!!), then I added a coat of KIKO 388, a beautiful teal shimmer, and lastly I made a glitter gradient with Waterlily.







A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento