2013/10/08

Basic Beauty - 10PE



This polish is one of those jewels you stumble upon.
I was totally shopping for something else when I passed by Limoni and decided to take a look. I browsed their polishes and found 10PE. When it was time to pay I found out it was on sale at only €1.00, great!

(please forgive my awful cuticles, I didn't notice they were so ugly until I was editing the pictures. These past few days have been really hectic!)


I absolutely love this polish. I already wore it three times as a full mani.




10PE is a silver, almost platinum, shimmer polish that dries matte.
Thanks to the shimmer the final look is lovely and not dull.



In the pictures I applied three coats for perfect coverage but you can also do two thick coats.
The formula is really good and it dries quickly.



 Here I applied a top coat.


A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento