2013/09/03

KIKO Mirror Nail Lacquers



 Recently KIKO put on sale their Mirror collection and, even if I'm not a fan of metallics, I decided to purchase three shades.

I'm probably not going to wear them on their own but they are really opaque and perfect for nail art. I already made a mani with these shades and I absolutely loved it. I'm going to post it soon!

All of the pictures are one coat! The brush strokes aren't very visible for a metallic polish and this is always a plus.
Overall I like their quality and if you like metallic shades they are good.

622 Glicine / Wisteria

  
623 Blu / Blue


This colour seems really similar to 622. They are actually similar but in real life less than in the pictures.

625 Smeraldo / Emerald


 

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento