2013/08/23

Kpop Nails | Girl's Day's Female President


These nails are inspired by Girl's Day's "Female President" music video.
I also made some of the members nails but I will do a separate post.


 For the base colors I used Deborah Pret a Porter French Manicure and Deborah 7 Days Long 829.
For the decorations I used essence stripers in black, pink and silver. Super easy but of great impact!



 



A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

4 commenti:

  1. I love your K-Pop nails! I am currently wearing your Secret- Love Is Move nail design and I'm certainly going to try these next :) Keep up the amazing work!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Awww! Thank you! I would love to see your mani!

      Elimina
    2. No, thank you! This blog and Hallyu Nails are my two favorite Korean nail blogs. I always come here when I want a new nail design! (I also love that you use sequins instead of rhinestones because I prefer them too c: ) I didn't take any pictures but I'm doing these today (right now actually) so I'll be sure to take pictures this time!

      Elimina
    3. Your comments make me really happy and I can't wait to see your pictures!!

      Elimina