2013/08/21

Dessert Nails with Born Pretty Store Nail Polish


Born Pretty Store kindly sent me this nail polish to review.

I absolutely love the color. The base is a pastel green with baby blue and pink glitter. There is also very fine turquoise glitter but it's not very visible.


The base color is a bit sheer so you need at least three coats to full coverage. The glitter doesn't spread perfectly but it's easy to fix.


Since the name reminded me of desserts, I added a bit of a chocolate drip on the tips!
I used KIKO 224 and essence special effect! topper Copper'ize Me!


You can use the site-wide 10% off coupon LSAW10.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento