2013/07/07

Kpop Nails | T-ara's Sexy Love


I finally made some nails inspired by T-ara "Sexy Love" music video.

The first nail art is black and white with a silver accent nail.

For the base I used a black glitter polish (essence Vampire's Love 05 Hunt Me If You Can) and added the white details with acrylic paint.
For the accent nail I used a white base (Deborah Pret a Porter 01 French Manicure), a silver shimmer (Deborah Shine TECH 22) and some silver sequines.





The second mani is very colorful and "circus" inspired.

For the accent nail I used a red polish (essie Red Nouveau) and a gold striper (KIKO 307).
On the thumb I used a black glitter polish (essence Vampire's Love 05 Hunt Me If You Can) and blue, yellow and red polishes.
On the other nails I used a blue base (Deborah 7 Days Long 829) and for the details I used blue (KIKO 295), yellow (KIKO 279), red (essie Red Nouveau) and gold (KIKO 307) polishes.




A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

3 commenti: