2013/07/09

Celeb Nails | 2NE1's Falling In Love



I recreated the nails 2NE1 (except CL) have in their latest music video "Falling In Love".

CL's nails are a simple light blue colour.



Bom's nails are white and silver, with a lot of rhinestones and sequines.








Dara's nails are my favourite. She has green, red and yellow nails with a tribal pattern on her middle finger.







 Minzy's nails are half moons with a leopard print on two of them and an accent nail full of rhinestones.
I didn't use rhinestones because I personally prefer sequines.







A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

5 commenti:

  1. These are super cute! I am so glad that you recreated them! I can't wait to try out Minzy's nail look! ^^
    --Ciara

    RispondiElimina
  2. Dara's nail art looks simple to do :D <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Super cute! I was looking at their nails the whole time in the music video too~ haha

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Me too! I always get distracted by the nails in the videos!

      Elimina