2013/01/27

Catrice - Soulful


Soulful is part of the limited edition spectaculART. From the same limited edition I also bought the Gold Leaf Top Coat and I'm going to post it next.
I took these pictures last month and then totally forgot about them, sorry.

Soulful is a purple creme with a very very subtle shimmer.
The color in the shop was totally misleading, it looked a lot more purple. I like the color but it's nothing original and also it's not what I was looking for. The formula is good.

  • Brand: Catrice
  • Name: Soulful
  • Number: C04
  • Limited Edition: spectaculART
  • Color: purple
  • Finish: subtle shimmer
  • Coats: 2
  • Price: € 2.79


 



A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento