2011/06/15

Jpop Nails | Anna Tsuchiya's SLAP THAT NAUGHTY BODY Inspired Nails


This mani is inspired by the dress Anna is wearing in her music video for the song "SLAP THAT NAUGHTY BODY".


Step 1: after applying my base coat I added a lime green polish.
-Lime Green: essence colour&go no. 39-

Step 2: with a yellow striper I added some lines.

Step 3: I added other lines using a medium green. Since I didn't have a striper of this color I used a normal nail polish and a thin brush.
-Green: KIKO no. 297-

Step 4: I added some dark green stripes.
-Dark Green: OPI Jade is the New Black-

Step 5: at last I added some black stripes.
-Black: Deborah Shine TECH no. 30-


Step 6 (optional): To make the green pop out more I added a bit of green glitter over the OPI stripes.
-Green Glitter: Sinful Colors no. 833-

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento