2011/01/14

Swatch: LAYLA Ceramic Effect No.12


This Ceramic Effect polishes are not available in shops near my home.
I was able to buy them because they were free samples with a magazine.
The magazine was just €1.70 and since this polishes are usually €7.60 it was an amazing deal.
There were three colors available and I'm going to show you all of them.

This color is called Fango /Mud.
The name is very appropriate because in the bottle it really looks like mud.
On the nails you can see a subtle pink / magenta shimmer that makes this color really pretty. (You can see the shimmer well in the picture above that make it looks purple in the bottle).
I like this color and since I don't have anything similar I'm very happy about it.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento