2010/05/06

Swatch: OPI No.H45 JADE IS THE NEW BLACK

(above camera flsh - below natural light)

This is from the Hong Kong Collection. It became pretty famous and I really liked it on the swatches I saw online.
In real life I have to admit that it didn't impress me that much. It's definitely a pretty green creme but it didn't catch my eyes that much. Maybe if I wear it for a couple of days I will get to love it more.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

4 commenti:

  1. Wish you could move your comment section up higher. I miss it most times. :)
    I love this. I just ordered it a few days ago. Awesome.
    I'm going to let others know about your blog,
    Susie

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks for all your comments!
    Unfortunately I don't know how to move the comment section, I searched everywhere but I didn't find it! Sorry

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh no problem. If I want to comment I'll be sure to look around. :)
    Susie

    RispondiElimina