2010/03/20

Swatch: Deborah 7 Days Long MIRROR GLOW No. 156

(above camera flash - below natural light)

This is a color that doesn't look well on me, so why do I keep on buying it?
The reason is simple. I wanted another MIRROR GLOW polish after I fell in love with the purple one, but since they are a little expensive I buy them only when they're on sale and the only color on sale was this.
This is a shimmer orange with a bit of pink too. The color is nice in the bottle but on me is just boring. Well, luckily my sister loves this kind of polish so someone is going to use it!
I hope I find another color soon maybe one with flakies.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento